It has been over four years now since Holden joined our family. His journey started off bumpy and he's had to overcome some health challenges. But the Little Monkey continues to fight his way to becoming strong and healthy. We are so blessed to have him as our son. He inspires us and melts our hearts every day. Thank you for joining us on this journey. We've appreciated everyone's thoughts and prayers.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday

Happy 4th Birthday HJ! Hard to believe another year has gone by.

God has continued to answer our prayers blessing you with good health... and you continue to be a daily reminder to me that miracles do happen!

I love the way you light up a room no matter where we go. I love that you've never met a stranger. I love that you are so open and excited to try new things....but most of all, I love the fact that every single day, your spirit, spunk and determination inspire me to be a better person.

When you were in the hospital, my goal was to make every day the best it could be considering the circumstances. We've come a long way since then, but yet I find myself still striving to make your world the best I can....every day!
You've taught me so much...

The power of prayer...
Expect good things to happen and they will...
Tackle life challenges with blind faith...
But most of all, to love like there is no tomorrow!












Holden, you are one amazing kid and I am so glad God picked us to be your parents! I look forward to continuing on this journey as a family and I know that together we can tackle anything!

You are my Super Holden! Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Tam Downs said...

So glad he had such an awesome day yesterday! Guessing that made it pretty awesome for you, too! :-)